This 3" Mini USB Powered Salt Rock Lamp will help you Stay Lit wherever you roam!
How do salt rock lamps work? Salt is hygroscopic, meaning it attracts water molecules from the surrounding air. A large portion of salt, like this lamp, is attractive to water vapour and pollutants in that water vapour.
Once those microscopic compounds settle on the surface of the salt, they become attached and are no longer in the air around you. The small amount of heat generated by the lighting element slowly releases clean water vapor back into the air.
Every few weeks, unplug your salt lamp and let it cool - then gently wipe it down with a moist rag to clean off trapped compounds.