The VortexCap™ fits all Errlectric® Concentration Station™ e-nails for complete low-temp vaporization.
Extensive 3D modeling and dynamic fluid analysis optimized the design of the VortexCap™ for the Errlectric® nail. A specially sized and angled hole restricts flow to the nail dish and causes a "vortex" of air to swirl around the dish. The restricted flow of air reduces the pressure and boiling point allowing for lower temperature and higher flavor vaporization of oils.
- A flat applicator tool on one end of the cap allows easy application of oils to the nail.
- Angled restrictor hole causes an air-vortex to form and swirl inside the nail for complete vaporization.
- Sits flat with a self-centering ring and seals to all previous & current generation Errlectric® brand enails.
- Centering ring rests on tables & flat surfaces without sticking.
- Cap is press-fit onto stem. No more annoying loose caps.
- Grade 2 Titanium, Made in U.S.A.